[email protected] at Grand Hyatt Erawan is a hidden gem in downtown Bangkok. This small but classy space stocks some of the best value wines in Bangkok, a fact confirmed by a bustling bar of expats and locals on most nights of the week.
It's located on the basement floor of the Grand Hyatt Erawan so there are no real views to speak of, but the wines are great, the service prompt, and the deals are just about unbeatable in central Bangkok.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12pm to 12am
- Location: Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, 494 Rajdamri Road, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 254 1234
This well-rounded club in Siam at Siam Design Hotel has got all the elements for a blasting good time. Polished concrete floors, exposed beams and sleek, glass bar form the backdrop, while live gigs and theme nights spice up the fun. Sink into a comfortable leather sofa or a funky designer chair and lose yourself to the rhythm of chill, dance, retro, jazz, reggae, or disco, depending on the evening. The kitchen serves up finger-licking good grilled Australian lamb chops, burgers, steaks and a selection of Thai and multinational finger food.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6am to 12am
- Location: Ground Floor, [email protected] Design Hotel, 865 Rama I Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 217 3000
Scala Cinema in Siam Square offers a more modest one-screen experience compared to the large complex situated in Siam Paragon just across the road. Built in 1967, this exquisitely maintained movie theatre is worth a trip not only for the bargain-priced seats and popcorn, but also for the retro setting. From the tickets to the building, Read More...
- Location: 184/216 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 251 2861